Mozaic is a place to build community with other transgender, gender non-conforming, and non-binary youth and young adults of color. At Mozaic you’ll meet people that respect who you are, share some common experiences, and want to hear your voice.
Our community space will include a kitchen, lounge, computer stations, performance stage, gender-validating clothing resource closet, and a library full of literature by people like you.
When you visit Mozaic, you can:
- Kick back with friends and mentors,
- Join in social activities (We’re talking Vogue Knights, drag bingo, found art bonanza, trans mentoring workshops, and whatever you suggest next!)
- Connect with services you need, like healthcare, housing, food, transportation, and professional development.
- Learn about HIV/STI treatment and prevention
- Get tested for HIV/STIs in a free, supportive environment
- Pick up safer sex supplies
The most important thing our community space needs is YOU!
When you come to Mozaic, we want it to feel like a safehaven, and you can play a direct role in making that happen by volunteering, being part of our Youth Advisory Council or Steering Committee, or just showing up and sharing your opinion.
Like everything about Mozaic, our community space is created by us, run by us, to take care of us. So come and be part of us!