Imagine a place where instead of explaining yourself, you can just be yourself. Where no one asks you to account for your body, define your gender, or justify the space they take up. A place where someone is always ready to listen if you want to talk.
That’s the kind of place we are creating at Mozaic.
There’s no room here for assumptions, but plenty of space for exploration.
- Try on and take home gender-validating clothing from our collection.
- Borrow books by transgender, gender non-conforming, and non-binary people of color.
- Ask mentors about their experiences.
- Learn about resources to support your identity and health journey.
- Become a leader within our community.
- Attend workshops that can help you understand yourself, make sense of your past, and envision your future.